- Doctors' Condolence Notes For clinicians, this essay explains why condolence notes are not passe. For families who never received a condolence note from their loved one's physician, this offers a few explanations.
- When Should Patients Stop Fighting? Healing answers for patients with advanced disease who ask, "When should I stop fighting?"
- Three Suggestions for Helping Patients Live with Advanced Disease Three tips from Teva Harrison, a Healthy Survivor living with advanced cancer.
- Why Patients Don't Bounce Back What it means to be resilient after cancer.
A series on dealing with genetic inheritance:
- Patients' Genetic Inheritance Book review of A Cancer in the Family by Theodora Ross, MD
- Your Genetic InheritanceA Patient Handout to help patients deal with the possibility that their cancer is hereditary.
- My Mutation Dr. Harpham shares what it was like to learn she carried a deleterious mutation.
- Your Mutation A handout to help patients deal with the news that they carry a deleterious mutation
Articles on Healthy Survivorship
- Potatoes and A Healthy Survivor
- Chasm of a Cure
- On Borrowed Time
- Misguided Metaphor
- Minimizing Scanxiety
- There is Hope