Since 2004 Wendy has been captain of Wendy’s Eagles (WE), a team of volunteers who walk in the Dallas Lymphomathon to raise money for the Lymphoma Research Foundation.
Why does she do it?
“Because I can. I am here, thanks to research in the 1990s that led to treatments that saved my life. Wendy's Eagles is one way to fulfill my obligation to my survivorship and help others' hopes of survival become reality, too.”
Please help Wendy’s Eagles soar on Saturday April 18, 2015
Asking for donations takes me outside my comfort zone. But I'm doing it anyway. I'm doing it for patients today and tomorrow who need more effective and less toxic treatments than those that are available today. Please support Wendy's Eagles in whatever ways works for you You can:
* Make a donation Click to Wendy's Donation Page
* Join Wendy's Eagles Click to Join Wendy's Eagles
* Repost on social media Please join me in supporting physician-author-survivor Wendy Harpham and Wendy's Eagles in the 2015 Dallas Lymphoma Walk
To thank you:
- For each $25 donation I will make a plain ribbon for the Flag of Names (see below).
- For each $100 donation, I will make a special ribbon for the Flag of Names.
- For each $250 donation I will inscribe and gift you one of my books.
- For each $500 donation I will make you a gorgeous bracelet using genuine Swarovski pearls and crystals.
The Flag of Names